Click image for larger version

Name:	1391698062513.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	2562615  
7th February 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 25

37 posts
Nice. I'll have to give a few of them a try. I always worry about deleting something that I shouldn't.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ryno2333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #13  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 33

257 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno2333

Nice. I'll have to give a few of them a try. I always worry about deleting something that I shouldn't.

Yeah thats how I learned deleting the wrong things , then having to unroot and go back to stock and restart..lol.. but all these apps I have removed and have zero problems with my phone

P.s. sorry these pictures are individual posts for some reason the xda app wont allow me to post/attach more then one picture at a time have no idea why

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th February 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 25

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.love.my.galaxy

Yeah thats how I learned deleting the wrong things , then having to unroot and go back to stock and restart..lol.. but all these apps I have removed and have zero problems with my phone

P.s. sorry these pictures are individual posts for some reason the xda app wont allow me to post/attach more then one picture at a time have no idea why

Thank you for taking the time to put this together. It's amazing how much bloat they put on the phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to ryno2333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #15  

257 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno2333

Thank you for taking the time to put this together. It's amazing how much bloat they put on the phone.

No problem someone put a list together like this for 4.1.2 but I haven't seen one for 4.3 so i was like I guess its time to figure out what I can and cant delete off my phone...lol... and yeah it is amazing what they fill our phones up with..lol

7th February 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 142

174 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.love.my.galaxy

saw 2 files you removed that I'm just giving an experienced warning on for others...if you remove the voicemail, you will not receive any notifications if you get voice messages, again I know from experience

not gonna double quote the other pic I saw but the google text to speech file, another 1 that if you ever use your phone on the road for gps, you will not get turn by turn voice directions...yes I've done this and experienced the loss of turn by turn voice

other than that, nice listings and compilation for users
The Following User Says Thank You to goku2778 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #17  

257 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku2778

saw 2 files you removed that I'm just giving an experienced warning on for others...if you remove the voicemail, you will not receive any notifications if you get voice messages, again I know from experience

not gonna double quote the other pic I saw but the google text to speech file, another 1 that if you ever use your phone on the road for gps, you will not get turn by turn voice directions...yes I've done this and experienced the loss of turn by turn voice

other than that, nice listings and compilation for users

Thank you for the for letting them know that , voicemail for me if I miss a call I just hit and hold 1 and takes you to the old style voicemail

And I dont use voice stuff at all for my phone kinda pointless to me when you have google on mobile web...lol...

Tell you what man deleting all this is amazing how much battery I have gained and how much smoother the phone and performance is

If you and any of you have anymore pointers for the apps being deleted please feel free to share

This list is the list I personally deleted because I never have or never will I use
Last edited by i.love.my.galaxy; 7th February 2014 at 02:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to i.love.my.galaxy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 142

174 posts
hey man no problem, I'm like you, I rip all that crap out!! lol even the custom roms, but sometimes when I miss calls at work, I don't bother just dialing the voicemail and next thing you know, I get the message over a week late lol gotta love the space it all frees up too and speeding up the phone and saving battery life for sure

again good posting up of the pics for people to actually see and follow along

The Following User Says Thank You to goku2778 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread