I've got bricked HTC Desire Z without root, S-ON, just stock but doesn't boot - hangs at HTC logo. I am able to get into Bootloader. I guess I need to flash PC10IMG.zip, but the one I have is Froyo one and while flashing it in bootloader it says that it's older than actuall or something like that.
I don't know what software I've got, but I need the newest PC10IMG.zip to flash it and than my phone should work again. So, where can I find it? On http://www.androidruu.com/?developer=Vision I see only executable files, so they are not helpful at all.
.exe RUU from http://www.androidruu.com/?developer=Vision
Part 2 Grabbing Rom From RUU
1) Start the exe and leave it to load
2) once loaded leave it
3) navigate to C:\Users\**username***\AppData\Local\Temp\
4) look for pne of the two newest folders and open
5) within that folder there will be another folder open that
6) find rom.zip and copy to the sdcard
7) rename PC10IMG.zip
8) Put MicroSD card back into phone and boot to android