XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Upgrade to Note 3 from S4?

Tip us?

BigShowJoe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Upgrade to Note 3 from S4?

I have an S4 now and love it. Obviously if I didn't have an S4 or Note 3 I would go for the Note. I'm wondering if it's worth it to upgrade from the S4 to the Note 3. I have an upgrade available that I can transfer to another line so that I can keep my precious unlimited data and I would be getting rid of an iphone 5 so I could more than make back the cost of the phone. Just wanted to get some opinions. If anyone has done what I'm considering, I would definitely like to hear yours. Also, are there any overall differences in the root process between the S4 and Note 3?

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShowJoe View Post
I have an S4 now and love it. Obviously if I didn't have an S4 or Note 3 I would go for the Note. I'm wondering if it's worth it to upgrade from the S4 to the Note 3. I have an upgrade available that I can transfer to another line so that I can keep my precious unlimited data and I would be getting rid of an iphone 5 so I could more than make back the cost of the phone. Just wanted to get some opinions. If anyone has done what I'm considering, I would definitely like to hear yours. Also, are there any overall differences in the root process between the S4 and Note 3?
You would not be disappointed at all if you went with the Note 3. I think it's one of those things where once you have one you won't want anything but another Note in the future.
*** If I've helped you please hit the "Thanks" button ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

oilfighter
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
You would not be disappointed at all if you went with the Note 3. I think it's one of those things where once you have one you won't want anything but another Note in the future.
I went from S4 to Note 3. The Note 3 feels more "usable" than the S4 due to its screen size. I used to think S4 + nexus 7 is the perfect combo, but I haven't picked up the Nexus 7 since I've gotten the Note 3.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfighter View Post
I went from S4 to Note 3. The Note 3 feels more "usable" than the S4 due to its screen size. I used to think S4 + nexus 7 is the perfect combo, but I haven't picked up the Nexus 7 since I've gotten the Note 3.

Yeah I have the 2013 N7 and don't use it as much since getting the Note 3.
*** If I've helped you please hit the "Thanks" button ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13087
Please use the sticky for this stuff http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466108
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe