An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

Streamline Android Theming with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because I am too … more

[Q] MMS not working

7th February 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 97

873 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supashawn

Everything was working best I could tell with Cyanfox; I just really like that Carbon ROM though...

Yaaaayyyyyy... Last night I achieved success. I cant remember where I found it, wish I could to give thanks, but somewhere I seen someone post that to load a radio you have to open command line from inside the platform-tools... anyway I have updated radio. Last night i wiped everything and did a fresh install of the Carbon ROM and did not flash crpalmer kernel but kept what came with the ROM. So far today the only problem I have had is when I play music the dsp is not working. That is not a big deal but... I wish I could just delete it if it is not going to work. And one time I was playing music and a text came in and it made my phone reboot; but I was playing music after that and had a text but it did not make my phone reboot.

I do not know about reseting or installing another RUU... I am a noob just trying to learn some of this stuff. I am giving you thanks for sticking with me and trying to make sure that I have working, fun phone that I own and not vzw... lol

Glad you got it working

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread