I searched the internet and the forum for some information and i used them to disconnect a device from my dropbox account. Now, i am starting to wonder that .... maybe i missed something .... So i wanted to post what i did and ask for your opinion (maybe some other user found himself in the same situation).
Prologue: i have a free dropbox account with the "two factor" authentification on. So, every time i log in my dropbox account from a new device, i always receive a code vai sms on my cell phone
Here is the stroy: this morning i found myself spending some time with a new samsung tablet (don't know the exact model) at the mall. Dropbox was pre-installed (i don't know the exact version of the app). I logged in my dropbox account and stayed logged in for about 10 minutes. I didn't download or upload any file. Then i wanted to leave, so i did the following steps:
1) i cleared the cache (which, by the way, was less than 1 MB) from the "dropbox" app itself (this is where i found this specific setting: http://www.imagebam.com/image/63eb0e306534036).
2) i disconnected the device from dropbox using the proper function in the setting menu of the app (here: http://www.imagebam.com/image/df40d7306534025).
3) after that i found myself in the app drawer. So i tapped on the dropbox icon to be sure the app was not able any more to log in into my account. And, as wxpected, no userneme/password informations were available. The app did not log in and asked for some credential to do that.
4) i shut down the samsung tablet.
5) i went home and changed the password of my dropbox account.
6) i logged in through the web interface from my PC and disconnected all the android devices (actually there was just one displaying, and maybe that one was my smartphone).
Do you think i missed any step?