Boot loops at nook color dev screen

7th February 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi I'm hoping someone here can help me with this issue. I've looked around and haven't really found a solution. I'm new to rooting. I have a nook color on 1.4.3 that I decided to root. I read up and followed this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1494901
But each time I get a looping nook color devs animation that will just repeat and repeat. I have restored multiple times and tried again but haven't been successful. I haven't had any access to root features. I flashed with manualnooter-5.08.20.apps2sd.block_updates.zip and Dalingrin OC kernel.
7th February 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,631

8,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master20011

Hi I'm hoping someone here can help me with this issue. I've looked around and haven't really found a solution. I'm new to rooting. I have a nook color on 1.4.3 that I decided to root. I read up and followed this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1494901
But each time I get a looping nook color devs animation that will just repeat and repeat. I have restored multiple times and tried again but haven't been successful. I haven't had any access to root features. I flashed with manualnooter-5.08.20.apps2sd.block_updates.zip and Dalingrin OC kernel.

Try asking the question in that thread. The author of the mod monitors that thread.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
7th February 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Try asking the question in that thread. The author of the mod monitors that thread.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

I would but it won't let me because I'm a new member with fewer than 10 posts. So I made a topic.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread