XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot loops at nook color dev screen

Tip us?

Master20011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Boot loops at nook color dev screen

Hi I'm hoping someone here can help me with this issue. I've looked around and haven't really found a solution. I'm new to rooting. I have a nook color on 1.4.3 that I decided to root. I read up and followed this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1494901
But each time I get a looping nook color devs animation that will just repeat and repeat. I have restored multiple times and tried again but haven't been successful. I haven't had any access to root features. I flashed with manualnooter-5.08.20.apps2sd.block_updates.zip and Dalingrin OC kernel.

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,627

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master20011 View Post
Hi I'm hoping someone here can help me with this issue. I've looked around and haven't really found a solution. I'm new to rooting. I have a nook color on 1.4.3 that I decided to root. I read up and followed this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1494901
But each time I get a looping nook color devs animation that will just repeat and repeat. I have restored multiple times and tried again but haven't been successful. I haven't had any access to root features. I flashed with manualnooter-5.08.20.apps2sd.block_updates.zip and Dalingrin OC kernel.
Try asking the question in that thread. The author of the mod monitors that thread.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2/CM11 here

Master20011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar View Post
Try asking the question in that thread. The author of the mod monitors that thread.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
I would but it won't let me because I'm a new member with fewer than 10 posts. So I made a topic.