P600: A small observation and a couple of questions (Knox 0x1, TriangleAway, etc.)

6th February 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayind4

I have SM-P605. I think Knox bootloader is present from 4.3 onward. If SM-P600 has Knox app in the apps drawer and Knox security apps under Application manager then it's likely to have a Knox bootloader Tripping the Knox flag means the Knox container can never be accessed or used again but the phone/tablet itself is OK for regular use. I have not come across a phone/tablet with Knox apps and non-Knox bootloader.

Knox has been mentioned in this SM-P600 thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618509

Whether a Knox bootloader is present in the P600 or not, then at least the flag is not visible in download mode or during boot. Either way I'm satisfied as long as I don't have to be reminded every day that my tablet is running an unofficial kernel and recovery.
7th February 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #12  
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 577

4,462 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andmoreagain

Whether a Knox bootloader is present in the P600 or not, then at least the flag is not visible in download mode or during boot. Either way I'm satisfied as long as I don't have to be reminded every day that my tablet is running an unofficial kernel and recovery.

So who turns their tablet off? Mine runs 24/7...
7th February 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #13  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 16

337 posts
More
Unhappy Help!!!!
I think I made the half brick from the P605.

The message SECURE CHECK FAIL: recovery - appiar when trying to use ODIN. (custom recovery)

The REACTIVATION LOCK is ON . How to avoid it????

Please help!

Thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread