5,597,762 Members 35,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

P600: A small observation and a couple of questions (Knox 0x1, TriangleAway, etc.)

Tip us?

Andmoreagain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayind4 View Post
I have SM-P605. I think Knox bootloader is present from 4.3 onward. If SM-P600 has Knox app in the apps drawer and Knox security apps under Application manager then it's likely to have a Knox bootloader Tripping the Knox flag means the Knox container can never be accessed or used again but the phone/tablet itself is OK for regular use. I have not come across a phone/tablet with Knox apps and non-Knox bootloader.

Knox has been mentioned in this SM-P600 thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618509
Whether a Knox bootloader is present in the P600 or not, then at least the flag is not visible in download mode or during boot. Either way I'm satisfied as long as I don't have to be reminded every day that my tablet is running an unofficial kernel and recovery.

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andmoreagain View Post
Whether a Knox bootloader is present in the P600 or not, then at least the flag is not visible in download mode or during boot. Either way I'm satisfied as long as I don't have to be reminded every day that my tablet is running an unofficial kernel and recovery.
So who turns their tablet off? Mine runs 24/7...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...

ComPas-V
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Unhappy Help!!!!

I think I made the half brick from the P605.

The message SECURE CHECK FAIL: recovery - appiar when trying to use ODIN. (custom recovery)

The REACTIVATION LOCK is ON . How to avoid it????

Please help!

Thanks a lot!
no signature