Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,373 Members 47,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flash Player on Android 4.3 Roms

Tip us?

BR4TO92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Flash Player on Android 4.3 Roms

Hello, does anybody know if Flash Player can work on Android 4.3 (not the official versions for Nexus) ? I saw that it's possible to run on 4.4 KitKat Nexus devices ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548001 ), but i want to run on my HTC One, CM 4.3.1 Rom. So far, the only browser that seems to work for me is Puffin Web Browser, but the 'plugin is missing' error still came when i'm entering Adobe's Flash Player test. I've tried some flash player apk's with Dolphin Browser, but the flash player test still fails. If you know how to, please, put the right steps and apk version for Flash. Thanks !

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1037

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR4TO92 View Post
Hello, does anybody know if Flash Player can work on Android 4.3 (not the official versions for Nexus) ? I saw that it's possible to run on 4.4 KitKat Nexus devices ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548001 ), but i want to run on my HTC One, CM 4.3.1 Rom. So far, the only browser that seems to work for me is Puffin Web Browser, but the 'plugin is missing' error still came when i'm entering Adobe's Flash Player test. I've tried some flash player apk's with Dolphin Browser, but the flash player test still fails. If you know how to, please, put the right steps and apk version for Flash. Thanks !
read this
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

BR4TO92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
Already did this, works only on 4.4 KitKat, not 4.3 JellyBean. I've tried with Mozilla Firefox, same thing.