Tip us?

BuQQzz
Old
(Last edited by BuQQzz; 24th December 2013 at 06:16 AM.) Reason: picture
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Blue screen error!

So, I rooted, took out ads, and sideloaded some apps on my gf's kindle hdx 7" ... Its been running good for about 2 weeks . this morning she sent a text and a picture of her hdx complaining about her screen turned blue and she can't do anything. I told her to do a hard reboot. (Hold power button until everything shuts down). It worked but when she tries to play a game it'll go back into this blue screen. No words just a blank blue screen . kind of like a blue screen error on windows. Anyone else has had an experience like this ? I'll post a picture soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20131223-WA0000.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	2471698  

Mineturtle33
Old
Thanks Meter 63
This only happens when she tries to play games?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

GSLEON3
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1140

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallday168 View Post
So, I rooted, took out ads, and sideloaded some apps on my gf's kindle hdx 7" ... Its been running good for about 2 weeks . this morning she sent a text and a picture of her hdx complaining about her screen turned blue and she can't do anything. I told her to do a hard reboot. (Hold power button until everything shuts down). It worked but when she tries to play a game it'll go back into this blue screen. No words just a blank blue screen . kind of like a blue screen error on windows. Anyone else has had an experience like this ? I'll post a picture soon.
That looks like an app issue. Check to see what game it is & if it recently updated. GTA San Andreas for instance turns the screen a solid black. I have had another game, don't remember which, that turns the screen solid white. Another did a yellow-ish hue. So, I don't think it is the device or anything you did.
Ingress Resistance - Rainbow6

Click HERE to buy me a cheeseburger if I helped you! Or even better, find a charity or local family fighting childhood cancer & help out however you can!

A brief & incomplete timeline of my love affair with mobile technology: