Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 51,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Flash back to stock? RAZR MAXX HD

Tip us?

RonniEdwards
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q]Flash back to stock? RAZR MAXX HD

So I have the Razr Maxx HD (System: 9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US / 4.1.2 ) rooted, but the bootloader is still locked. Also running Buzz Launcher. I only wanted to root to remove bloatware and get better batt life, save some space. Nothing crazy. But instead of just freezing with Titanium and freezing everything, I used CleanMaster and uninstalled all the bloatware and irrelevant apps. Realized too late by this point I should have frozen them instead of uninstalling them so what I want to do is try to get everything back to complete stock and start fresh (as I think I removed something I shouldn't have) cause its slowed down a little and doesn't seem as responsive as I'd like.

Basically my question, is there a way to revert back to complete stock, bloatware and all and get everything back to out of the box status? I'm somewhat a noob at this but not completely, I have a high level of understanding of electronics and their natures, just not the know how for the most part. I did some searching and turned nothing up that I could find or that really made me feel comfortable that I was going in the right direction.

pistacios
Old
Thanks Meter 22
This should help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46269380
The Following User Says Thank You to pistacios For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RonniEdwards
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistacios View Post
Thank you very much. Seems to be just what I need. Just to clarify for my own sanity, options 1 and 2 are the only ones I will need to perform?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 567
option 1 is all you need.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here
The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]