[Q]Flash back to stock? RAZR MAXX HD

OP RonniEdwards

7th February 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Joshua Tree
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
So I have the Razr Maxx HD (System: 9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US / 4.1.2 ) rooted, but the bootloader is still locked. Also running Buzz Launcher. I only wanted to root to remove bloatware and get better batt life, save some space. Nothing crazy. But instead of just freezing with Titanium and freezing everything, I used CleanMaster and uninstalled all the bloatware and irrelevant apps. Realized too late by this point I should have frozen them instead of uninstalling them so what I want to do is try to get everything back to complete stock and start fresh (as I think I removed something I shouldn't have) cause its slowed down a little and doesn't seem as responsive as I'd like.

Basically my question, is there a way to revert back to complete stock, bloatware and all and get everything back to out of the box status? I'm somewhat a noob at this but not completely, I have a high level of understanding of electronics and their natures, just not the know how for the most part. I did some searching and turned nothing up that I could find or that really made me feel comfortable that I was going in the right direction.
7th February 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

77 posts
This should help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46269380
The Following User Says Thank You to pistacios For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Joshua Tree
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistacios

This should help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46269380

Thank you very much. Seems to be just what I need. Just to clarify for my own sanity, options 1 and 2 are the only ones I will need to perform?
7th February 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 661

1,543 posts
More
option 1 is all you need.
The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread