OP SirHoover2010

7th February 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vincennes
Thanks Meter: 238

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, I kind of doubt it but some of you may remember me as I released a tool for the Razr HD back it was new. I was an Atrix HD user. I have gone through several phones since then and I am really sick of locked bootloaders. So I bought the Maxx HD and I am getting rid of my S4. So I am assuming the phones battery is probably pretty bad. The guy has had the phone since it was released so I am kind of doubting that the battery is what it once was. My question for everyone is, has anyone replaced this battery? How much did it cost if you did? Or does anyone have a recommendation of a place that can replace the battery?
8th February 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 946

1,997 posts
More
i would look up the battery on ebay for cost/purchase and find a video on youtube on how to do it, if you are so inclined.
i believe you can also send it away to moto and have them do it if you want.
8th February 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vincennes
Thanks Meter: 238

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

i would look up the battery on ebay for cost/purchase and find a video on youtube on how to do it, if you are so inclined.
i believe you can also send it away to moto and have them do it if you want.

Yea I priced it out. It would actually be cheaper to send it out to moto and have them do it. That said I talked to the swappa seller and he said that the battery is still good and lasts a full day no problems! IF it does become weak then I will send it to Moto.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread