[Q] My GT-N8000 stuck at "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Help Me Please

Tip us?

Wanz Joanne
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My GT-N8000 stuck at "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Help Me Please

Hello

My note stuck at title "samsung galaxy note 10.1". Can't flash to cwm recovery and android system recovery (3e) also. can flash to odin mode, reinstalling cwm and firmware it doesn't happen still stuck at title. how to resolved it?? help me.

cholywell
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Since you can get to download mode go to samfirmware.com and get the full stock firmware. Flash it back to stock with odin first and go from there. Get it booting stock firmware before worrying about cwm and root. Since you really didn't provide any clear details on the error messages or what you did to mess the thing up I'm not sure any one else will have any more advice.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M 16GB
Android 4.4.2 Goldeneye

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 32GB
Android 4.1.2

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Android 4.2.2

esgie
Old
(Last edited by esgie; 7th February 2014 at 11:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
I love those advices. No matter what the problem is the answer is always: "flash the firmware in odin"
Yeah good idea - download 1.5 gb, lose all data, etc etc, bravoooo
Maybe better buy a new tablet? ;]
Pr try to use your head so the problem can be solved in 2 minutes WITHOUT above disafvantages

As to the question..
Stuck at sammy logo = corrupted kernel (boot.img). No possibility of entering recovery = corrupted recovery.
Had the same issue few days ago, after using Triangle Away with incompatibile kernel.
Btw as you sre its a stupidity to dl and flash whole rom if only kernel is corrupted! Of course it may be necessary if the system is corrupted too, but i cant see a word about it.
U sure ur flashing good cwm version?
When rebooting into recovery mode, the rest of system is avoided, so there shall be no exact reason why it may refuse to enter recovery flashed using odin other than corrupted recovery image (but that shall be detected by odin during md5 check) or ... flashing the recovery not dedicated for your device, ie by mistake.
Try philz recovery, its here on xda. flash it as usual and check if you can enter recovery...

You may also want to flash kernel - it will bring your device back to regular life. I do recommend boeffla kernel, can be found on xda, too.
Just make sure ur flashing versions dedicated for your model!!!

Wysłane z mojego GT-N8000 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to esgie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]