Q&A/T SD ANDROID 4.4.2 KIT KAT--Live Support! Aroma-w/Kernel-THEMES-SDHUB

Search This thread
S

stempox

[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]Specific to SD ANDROID 4.4 KIT KAT -Live Support! Aroma-w/Kernel-THEMES-SDHUB[/SIZE]

5lIa2.png

SD v23 ANDROID 4.4.2 KIT KAT -4.19.661.8-Live Support!-Aroma w/Kernels-THEMES-SDHUB

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
redLine.png

Last edited:

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Welcome and good luck!! Also, see PM box. Looks perfect!!
Add your Q&A/T thread to the DevDB taskbar of the Dev;s thread. The Dev only needs to add/make Q&A tab to the taskbar and link this to your Q&A/T thread, so all we be in one place and you still will be the OP of the Q&A/T Thread. Discuss this possibility with the Dev of the thread.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

blonde90

Jul 1, 2012
hi stempox , I wonder if it is possible to obtain the radio associated to this new basis, because I have noticed a worsening of the signal network. thanks

Reactions: dragonesdenano
S

stempox

hi stempox , I wonder if it is possible to obtain the radio associated to this new basis, because I have noticed a worsening of the signal network. thanks

Hi,we inform you that in the next version you have the choice of installing the Rom,also the corresponding radio with new firmware Canadian ;)

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Q&A/T thread added to the DevDB's taskbar

Hi dear stempox,

your Q&A/T thread is added by me to the DevDB's taskbar: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634137
Now you can discuss with the OP of the Dev's thread what he/you think are OT posts and post that in the Dev''s thread as well in the Q&A/T template thread

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

Check our thread, ive just posted Beta Public SkyDragon v 9.3 With new canadian radio, European and Google GPe radio via aroma Selection!

Hope u get it rite!:good:

Just in case , here link too

SkyDragon v 9.3 Public Beta

Full wipe, changelog in aroma

rogcaw82

May 17, 2013
Vermont
Changing text message ring tone to custom

Off topic from ROM but this is the ROM I choose so I hope it's okay.

I downloaded some MP3's and would like to change my text message notification to one of them. Can someone help me do that?

Ringtones are easy they just show up in ringtone selection but if I go into sense message app my mp3s don't show up there.

Thanks in advance!!!:cowboy:

S

stempox

Off topic from ROM but this is the ROM I choose so I hope it's okay.

I downloaded some MP3's and would like to change my text message notification to one of them. Can someone help me do that?

Ringtones are easy they just show up in ringtone selection but if I go into sense message app my mp3s don't show up there.

Thanks in advance!!!:cowboy:

hi , Download TonePicker Mp3 Ringtones from the market and choose any song you want as a ringtone or notification! ;)

S

stempox

Tried that. I don't think it's been updated to work with the latest android version yet.
I will search for another. Thanks for your help!

hi, is a bit of time you do not use it, worked well when I used it, however, look similar to you and solve your problem.

Last edited:

tanorath

Feb 10, 2014
Hello stempox I'm running the Rom on a m7ul in Singapore. After flashing, my mobile data is stuck on H+ and occasionally gprs. Is this a radio issue, or is it my SIM? Because I didn't flash any new radio...

Reactions: dragonesdenano
S

stempox

Hello stempox I'm running the Rom on a m7ul in Singapore. After flashing, my mobile data is stuck on H+ and occasionally gprs. Is this a radio issue, or is it my SIM? Because I didn't flash any new radio...
Hi,says dragonesdenano,the cause may be the radio,try changing it and let me know if you have solved.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

tanorath

Feb 10, 2014
Hi tanorath, which radio did u select? If you select a different one in aroma u had:)

I opted to keep the actual radio. Though, I've been flashing several different radios throughout the day, but the performance mobile data wise has been more or less the same. Will be re-flashing the rom with a different radio now, hopefully it works. Though, and suggestions as to which I should try?

I have to say, though, the rom itself performs awesomely other than the radio issue. Great work!

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
I opted to keep the actual radio. Though, I've been flashing several different radios throughout the day, but the performance mobile data wise has been more or less the same. Will be re-flashing the rom with a different radio now, hopefully it works. Though, and suggestions as to which I should try?

I have to say, though, the rom itself performs awesomely other than the radio issue. Great work!

Hi tanorath
My theory is if you live in Europe.. Euro radio, Us... Usa radio and so on. Each radio should be special for each region.

tanorath

Feb 10, 2014
Hi tanorath
My theory is if you live in Europe.. Euro radio, Us... Usa radio and so on. Each radio should be special for each region.

True. I flashed the WWE one since there wasnt one for Asia, no difference, though. I tried a taiwan one too, but no change as well... It's strange, though I tested my sim and it works on a different phone. Yet this radio which should work is still giving me H for my mobile data...

S

stempox

True. I flashed the WWE one since there wasnt one for Asia, no difference, though. I tried a taiwan one too, but no change as well... It's strange, though I tested my sim and it works on a different phone. Yet this radio which should work is still giving me H for my mobile data...

hi, updated op with sd.v10 other bases, install this new rom hoping you solve your problem.
and thanks yamil, great rom :))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome and good luck!! Also, see PM box. Looks perfect!!
    Add your Q&A/T thread to the DevDB taskbar of the Dev;s thread. The Dev only needs to add/make Q&A tab to the taskbar and link this to your Q&A/T thread, so all we be in one place and you still will be the OP of the Q&A/T Thread. Discuss this possibility with the Dev of the thread.

kindest regards, Kuzibri
    S
    stempox
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+2]Specific to SD ANDROID 4.4 KIT KAT -Live Support! Aroma-w/Kernel-THEMES-SDHUB[/SIZE]

5lIa2.png

SD v23 ANDROID 4.4.2 KIT KAT -4.19.661.8-Live Support!-Aroma w/Kernels-THEMES-SDHUB

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    redLine.png

Hi tanorath
    OP update with sd v15.1 :)

Great ROM! Definitely will be my daily driver however I can't get the T-Mobile WIFI Calling to work. When I connect to wifi, I get the wifi connected message informing me that I can make calls over wifi if I see the symbol but I never see the symbol and when I look under settings, the wi-fi calling tab is grayed out and never changes from enabling. What can I do to fix this short of wiping everything and starting from scratch since it's the only thing that isn't working properly for me?

Thanks for your help.