Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

cant flash anything

OP Joomlad

7th February 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lismore
Thanks Meter: 18

263 posts
More
so after trying some roms out and some modems, after some errors i had to revert back to the 4.4 leak. now it wont let me flash any custom stuff, i had it working fine but now after rooting the leaked firmware and installing custom recovery i can flash things but when it resets it just sits at a black screen and reboots. i dont kno whats happening but i hate being stuck on the leak as its not completely stable
7th February 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,069

5,339 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: 4.4 downgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joomlad

so after trying some roms out and some modems, after some errors i had to revert back to the 4.4 leak. now it wont let me flash any custom stuff, i had it working fine but now after rooting the leaked firmware and installing custom recovery i can flash things but when it resets it just sits at a black screen and reboots. i dont kno whats happening but i hate being stuck on the leak as its not completely stable

It's too late, once you odin flash the 4.4 leak you cannot downgrade back
to 4.3/4.2 stock or custom roms.

You will have to wait until the official 4.4 official firmware comes about.

Good luck!
7th February 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lismore

263 posts
More
It was working before though. I tried the 4.4 leak and then was using custom 4.3 roms so.thats not true. I know stock roms won't work. I just can't figure out why it suddenly stopped working. I'm hating the 4.4 leak
7th February 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lismore

263 posts
More
I originally tried the 4.4 leak and then after some bugs and things i rooted it and flashed TWRP and flashed a few custom 4.3 roms. All which worked fine. Then after trying a few 4.3 modems i can flash a custom rom but when it reboots it doesnt show that text in the top corner and the screen stays black and eventually reboots. It was working and now its not. Anyone got any ideas?
Last edited by Joomlad; 7th February 2014 at 12:50 PM.
7th February 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 19

266 posts
Deleted
Last edited by terminator1983; 7th February 2014 at 05:04 PM.
8th February 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lismore

263 posts
More
Edit: i got it working again, all i needed was a custom kernel and now my custom 4.3 roms work again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread