FORUMS

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Galaxy Unpacked: What is Samsung Going to Unveil?

Amidst all the hype of the OnePlus 2 and the rain of Moto 2015 news, Samsung tried … more

think my s3 just died help

444 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By nikkifm, Senior Member on 8th February 2014, 12:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just swapped my battery and turned on my phone and it was perfectly fine and now I can't turn on my phone FML
 
 
8th February 2014, 01:15 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkifm

I just swapped my battery and turned on my phone and it was perfectly fine and now I can't turn on my phone FML

Are these batteries you've used before? Have you tried going back to the first battery already? Is there any sign of life? Any led when charging? Can you boot into Odin mode? Recovery mode?

Did you do anything differenlty after your last successful boot?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 01:18 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kurisu

Are these batteries you've used before? Have you tried going back to the first battery already? Is there any sign of life? Any led when charging? Can you boot into Odin mode? Recovery mode?

Did you do anything differenlty after your last successful boot?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Zero lemon battery's I've tired to download mode recover mode and plug it in doesn't seem to be power I on and then and looked and see if it was the power button issue and dose not seem like it is idk what to do other then not liking Samsung phones anymore much problems it has
8th February 2014, 01:24 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Are both batteries new from ZL? If so, do you have an old one that still holds a charge? Has it acted funny for a while? Is this the first time you've had this problem?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 01:30 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kurisu

Are both batteries new from ZL? If so, do you have an old one that still holds a charge? Has it acted funny for a while? Is this the first time you've had this problem?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Its not my battery's there fine and I'm thinking its power button issue but I've to smack the power button still no go :/
8th February 2014, 01:45 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
And if I'm hard bricked or if they give me a knew one I do have insurance but hope they can't tell I'm rooted if it's hard bricked and about sick of samsung phones

Edit: will they just give me a new phone? Hope they can't find I'm rooted
Last edited by nikkifm; 8th February 2014 at 02:27 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes