How this happened i tried to install a custom Rom that said it would work with the p769 the phone shut off and when i tried to turn it on i got LG security error and i have tried Google and xda and YouTube someone help!!!!
Thank u in advance
I did the same thing when I was clueless with this stuff. You have a locked bootloader, and you need to unlock it to flash custom roms. Unlocking the bootloader is a mission on its own and is not a guarantee. To fix your problem you'll lose your info etc. on the phone.
1. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292828 download the fastboot attached file.
2. extract it into a folder
3. run fastboot.bat and select option 1
4. follow the instructions then run the commands in this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...76&postcount=6
5. close and reopen fastboot and select option 5 if your phone came ics stock, and option 7 if it came stock jb
6. now heres the time consuming/difficult part http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2085344
7. once your done and you still can't boot or you have bootloops try factory reseting.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|