Since my phone's memory amount doesn't seem to be enough even for browsing, I've decided to create a swap partition. But I need your assistance since I got many questions.
- Do I have to format the whole SD card and then split it to two partitions? Isn't that possible to just change the size of the existing partition and make a new one from free space acquired because of that?
- Is my SD card good for that? It's AData 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10.
- What's the risk of potential data loss because of swap being enabled?
- Will that break the apps that are moved to SD card?
- Which method will work with the newest build of CM 10.1 by NeverGone/RU?
Will really appreciate any assistance!
Wysłane z mojego HTC Vision przy użyciu Tapatalka