XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dailymotion

Tip us?

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdashadow View Post
Hmm I have installed and reinstalled chrome on my win7 x64 but for some reason the chromecast web-based apps don't work (neither the Cagecast nor the Vidcast bookmarklet). When I try to cast the tab on those pages it stays in a loop "Casting to Chromecast" and nothing happens. Can someone help me?
Dunno, using the exact same setup and it works.

Here is how I do it: Goto the dailymotion video page, then clicked the VidCast bookmarklet, then the page loaded with its overlay, and told me to click Play, which I did, then it automatically dropped down the google cast extension (which you need), then I just clicked on my Chromecast in that drop down, and it played on my CC.
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Teach a man to set a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.

DJames1
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdashadow View Post
Hmm I have installed and reinstalled chrome on my win7 x64 but for some reason the chromecast web-based apps don't work (neither the Cagecast nor the Vidcast bookmarklet). When I try to cast the tab on those pages it stays in a loop "Casting to Chromecast" and nothing happens. Can someone help me?
Make sure you have the latest versions of Chrome and the Chromecast plugin.

If still no good, try disabling the Flash plugin (under about: plugins).

aiiee
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJames1 View Post
Make sure you have the latest versions of Chrome and the Chromecast plugin.

If still no good, try disabling the Flash plugin (under about: plugins).
did all that, no joy, I tried clicking on both the cast button in the video window and the browser. It just loops on "Casting....."

smartymcfly
Old
Thanks Meter 24
You can use daileymotion android app and share the video with Vget and then stream with vget to bubbleupnp that uses Avia or possibly Allcast to play it.
The Following User Says Thank You to smartymcfly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]