[Q] Poor Call Quality after 4.4.2 update

• Thread starter Deleted member 4042743
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4042743

Is anyone else experiencing poor call quality since upgrading to 4.4.2? I can hear just fine, but the user on the other end says it is VERY quiet and I have to yell into the phone for it to sound normal. it only seems to have happened after I updated to ARHD 4.4.2. I have also tried InsertCoin's latest revision and got the same result, even after using the Aroma option to disable the noise suppressor. I'm hoping I dont have a dud.

dvsk69

Aug 1, 2012
Was it normal before you updated?

That's weird because I didn't have any such issues. Try a factory reset may be ?

Sent from my HTC One

Shadow.Mage

Jun 20, 2011
San Juan
I'm on SinLessROM and all is up and running. Maybe try a GPe ROM see how it goes. Update your favorite custom recovery, full wipe and reflash. Maybe even try to update firmware. Just giving you options dude! :silly:

igorfurst

Oct 15, 2010
Belgrade
No such issue here, I had stock 4.4.2 now I'm MaximusHD ....both didn't have any problems

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 4042743

Thanks for all the replies. I tried every possible firmware/rom/reset combination - all with problems. I assume it was just coincidental I noticed it after the 4.4.2 update.

Returned it back to stock using the guides here on XDA and I have my replacement from AT&T :)