Default [REQ] Collaborative "stock" application list for KitKat/CM11/AOSP/GApps

I'm hoping to get some help with a collaborative list of applications for the latest android. The list will be comprised of the application filename, where it comes from(ie: CyanogenMod, OTA, GApps, AOSP, etc), what it's purpose is(brief description), and whether or not it is safe to remove(possibly also a column for what applications are dependent on it, if necessary.)

I know there have been other attempts at this, however I cannot find an up-to-date version.

I have started, but honestly don't know what a lot of the applications do. This will be something that I will edit over the next few days when I have the time and patience, and hopefully others will join in as well.
Here's the link if anyone feels like chipping in. Feel free to reformat it to look prettier, or prepare it with BB code for later use in a forum post.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I hope that once this is done, it will help some people out.
I'll also include - in the final post - a prewritten script (for use in recovery) which can remove all of the apps that are "safe to remove" (so that people can edit it to their liking)
Device: Google/LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead)
Rom: CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly by CyanogenMod
Kernel: Chaos Kernel by neobuddy89
Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM by rootSU
-----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter!
If you found my post helpful, please remember to hit the Thanks Button!
You could also buy me a coffee by clicking here: