XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to fix my s4

Tip us?

spartansoldier
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] how to fix my s4

I tried installing pure google prerooted deodexed 4.4.2 onto my internationally unlocked galaxy s4 GT-I9500 and now it wont boot up. All i see is the samsung logo and then the screen goes blank. Please tell me how to fix this

Shiwoonie
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansoldier View Post
I tried installing pure google prerooted deodexed 4.4.2 onto my internationally unlocked galaxy s4 GT-I9500 and now it wont boot up. All i see is the samsung logo and then the screen goes blank. Please tell me how to fix this
Go read up on Odin, that should do the trick (read everything carefully before you try it). Sounds like a boot or brick problem.
Just because a Title reads s4 don't mean that "ohh yeah this thing can root my phone". Make sure you always read everything twice and confirm twice that, that guide was made specifically for you model, build and version. Never do anything until it's confirmed working and design specifically for your model, build and version. Even though I'm still new to this, just a little reading will take you a long way. Don't skips all the info and head straight to the "how to install" info. good luck