Watch This Now!

[Q] Crashing when opening an app called "Flappy Birds"

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Franzy555, Junior Member on 8th February 2014, 07:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have a T-Mobile MyTouch 3G. An app called "Flappy Bird" requires an Android 2.2+, my Android is version 2.2.3
Now here's the problem: I will Google "Flappy Bird APK" then find a site where I can download an APK, after downloading I connect the Android to my computer with a USB then move the Flappy Bird APK on the SD Card, next I open ES File Explorer, navigate to the SD Card then click the Flappy Bird APK, wait for it to install then after installing, I will open the app then the logo "GEARS" (I think it's the creator of the game lol) for 10 seconds, then the screen goes black for a few seconds then exits. What the heck?

The app is only 800+ kb and requires Android 2.2 but why can't my Android open it? Any answer? thanks.

PS: In my school, one of my classmate has a 2.1 Android while his friend has a 2.3 Android. The two of them had a bluetooth each other, the one with the 2.3 Android sent his Flappy Bird APK to my classmate with a 2.1 Android, once it finished, my classmate with a 2.1 Android opened it then it works, what the hell? The app needs a 2.2 Android but it worked on his 2.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread