Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][TX][LT29i][UBL ONLY][4.3]JB 9.2.A.1.131 {LEAK} - Fixed-Deoxeded-Zipaligned

OP DaRk-L0rD

8th February 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 566

840 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonlin

The reboot in the Xposed framework not working. If shut down and power on also useless. xposed install show in red word that " The lasted version of xposed is currently not active."

Then maybe I used the attached file (flash in recovery) after having installed the APK file from my previous post, I don't remember exactly; I'm pretty sure only the APK worked on this ROM, but I flashed several ROMS in the past few days, so my memory could be a bit fuzzy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cwm-Xposed.Framework.Installer.v2.4.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (278.2 KB, 5 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Antiga Prime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 22

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime

Then maybe I used the attached file (flash in recovery) after having installed the APK file from my previous post, I don't remember exactly; I'm pretty sure only the APK worked on this ROM, but I flashed several ROMS in the past few days, so my memory could be a bit fuzzy.

I flashed many times. Still not working.. Nvm.. Just left it until Sony offically roll up the new fw.. haha.. give up.. anyway... thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread