DDisclaimer :- It is Your choice to modify your firmware, so all risk and every negative issue is your only,... no one bothers....
-: Change-Log :-
First Release - 8th feb 2014.
Full Change Log:-
1. Official zp980 firmware based
2. slim (182 MB) and smooth touch
3. Fully themed Alloy UI
4. Rooted and Deodexed
5. Stock launcher
6. Themed statusbar
8. O/data/app activated
9. Alloy themed dialer, contacts, sms, keyboard, calculator
10. Google music player and viperFX equilizer
11. Fast GPS locking with fasterGPS and GPS status
12. Good 3G speed
13. no-frill CPU, root explorer included
14. init.d support
15. build.prop tweaks
16. Seeder entropy generator added
17. xposed apps and xtremebooster added
18. greenify added
19. MTK eng moded in settings menu
20. rom info pic in about phone section (u can change it depending on ur choice)
21. no boot.img
22. default dpi set to 210
23. many more which i may forgot to mention
How to Flash::
>>Download and copy rom zip to SD
>>Reboot to recovery
>>Wipe cache, dalvik, system, data
>>Install rom zip
>>Wipe cache, dalvik
>>Reboot to system
1. excellent theming
2. superb speed and transtions...
3. good ram around 220 mb
4.buttery smooth ui...
5. new camera an galley are fine...
6. no bugs (except google voice)
8. xposed ,gravity box working fine....
9.gps works fine...
10. builno lag in call making...
11.asphalt 8 working flawlessly with xtreame lead n bosster....
12. music is clear n loud..
13 no delay in call making....
best rom for daily use........
and bro why have u included no frills and data partition....rom is already balzingf fast ....
did not understand work of seeder n updater......
overall perfect rom for c2 ......
Credits and Special Thanks:::
1. @mt6577Devs who made it possible to have 4.2 in MT6577
2. @xic-MAXIc for Alloy Theme
3. @rottenhit for beta testing
4. @needrom and @Zopo for the rom
5. @google for android
6. @andi4.5h community for full test report on mt6577 platform
7. pranjal for uploading it to dev-host
The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?