Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Avia extras for Chromecast

OP ROADKING17

8th February 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

169 posts
Bought avia extras with one email account but if I add any other email accounts it won't recognize that I bought the extras, any ideas what can cause this and if there's a fix

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 866

2,225 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17

Bought avia extras with one email account but if I add any other email accounts it won't recognize that I bought the extras, any ideas what can cause this and if there's a fix

I'm assuming you're using the Google Play version and not the Amazon Appstore version, right?

I've never been clear as to what the license behavior is supposed to be when there's more than one Google account on the device.

Check with Avia support so they know about it, but if you're only adding the other email account to check its mail, I would just add the second account as an additional mailbox in the Gmail app, rather than adding the entire account to the device.
8th February 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #3  
Flag Solingen
Thanks Meter: 16

248 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got no problems with it.
I've got 3 gaccs on my device and set the current to the one I buy all apps with in playstore

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th February 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

169 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga

I'm assuming you're using the Google Play version and not the Amazon Appstore version, right?

I've never been clear as to what the license behavior is supposed to be when there's more than one Google account on the device.

Check with Avia support so they know about it, but if you're only adding the other email account to check its mail, I would just add the second account as an additional mailbox in the Gmail app, rather than adding the entire account to the device.

Are both versions from both stores the same? It's weird that I can only have one google account on my device for it to work with in app purchase and when I add my other accounts the in app purchase disappears

8th February 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor

2,225 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Are both versions from both stores the same? It's weird that I can only have one google account on my device for it to work with in app purchase and when I add my other accounts the in app purchase disappears

The binaries are different due to the store differences and generally speaking Play versions tend to be updated more frequently. Avia seems to update the Amazon version fairly often though.

Are both accounts you're adding Gmail accounts? I don't think it shouldn't make a difference but you never know.

I just added a second Google Apps account (not Gmail but Google-hosted) on my Android 4.3 phone and set it to only sync mail.
Rebooted, and ran Avia. Avia (Google Play version) still lets me cast.

So sounds like a bug in Avia, not sure if it might be specific to your Android version or ROM. Before upgrading to 4.3, I couldn't cast local media with 4.1.2, though 4.1.1 was fine.
8th February 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

169 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga

The binaries are different due to the store differences and generally speaking Play versions tend to be updated more frequently. Avia seems to update the Amazon version fairly often though.

Are both accounts you're adding Gmail accounts? I don't think it shouldn't make a difference but you never know.

I just added a second Google Apps account (not Gmail but Google-hosted) on my Android 4.3 phone and set it to only sync mail.
Rebooted, and ran Avia. Avia (Google Play version) still lets me cast.

So sounds like a bug in Avia, not sure if it might be specific to your Android version or ROM. Before upgrading to 4.3, I couldn't cast local media with 4.1.2, though 4.1.1 was fine.

Yea both accounts are Gmail. Avia seems to be the only one I have this problem with but hopefully a update fixes this I tried everything from rebooting phone, to clearing cache only thing fixes it is deleting other account but I'll wait and see. Thanks for reply much appreciated

8th February 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor

2,225 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yea both accounts are Gmail. Avia seems to be the only one I have this problem with but hopefully a update fixes this I tried everything from rebooting phone, to clearing cache only thing fixes it is deleting other account but I'll wait and see. Thanks for reply much appreciated

As others also seem to be okay I'm guessing it's something specific to your device configuration or perhaps one of the accounts.

Let us know if you get any progress.

Sent from a device with no keyboard. Please forgive typos, they may not be my own.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread