XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] simlock n9005

Tip us?

Tafty
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] simlock n9005

im from germany and need free networkcode to unlock sim. its locket from austria A1.many thanks

Pierre118
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Contact your provider
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, 4.4.2 NC2, rooted, Knox 0x0

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafty View Post
im from germany and need free networkcode to unlock sim. its locket from austria A1.many thanks

There are services where (over internet) you pay a small sum (10-20EUR) send your IMEI (and eventually serial number) and you get an unlock code (or a few) - which you enter in your phone.

It can not be stressed enough - if you are not a VERY, VERY experienced user then for the moment (for warranty purposes and to avoid bricking your phone) avoid any sim-unlocking method that involves writing things in Odin to the phone.
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

Tafty
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101 View Post
There are services where (over internet) you pay a small sum (10-20EUR) send your IMEI (and eventually serial number) and you get an unlock code (or a few) - which you enter in your phone.

It can not be stressed enough - if you are not a VERY, VERY experienced user then for the moment (for warranty purposes and to avoid bricking your phone) avoid any sim-unlocking method that involves writing things in Odin to the phone.
So .... I consider myself as an experienced user! I still do not understand why the unlock always have to cost money?
I got myself to SamsungUnlocker_v1.6. ALL FREE .... blablabla .... thereafter to obtain login text I abo sign for 7 days 7! what was it now? are there no program to calculate the unlock code, which is really free?

I have a SM-N9005 with 4.4.2 and the Polish for time NA6