FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Stock ROM

6th February 2014, 06:56 AM |#1  
aroradevesh's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salem, Tamil Nadu
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Can anyone please create a cwm flashable stock rom GB 2.3.6????
 
 
6th February 2014, 06:21 PM |#2  
abdo jouma's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest-Romania
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroradevesh

Can anyone please create a cwm flashable stock rom GB 2.3.6????

i think there no are
but search for roms based on stock
there are many

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
6th February 2014, 08:12 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Some help
I dont know if this can help you but, here is a great tutorial to go back to stock 2.3.6. ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1255305 )
Since the hotfile page is shut down, here is a link to download working firmware (I am using it) http://getwapi.com/down/dir/rar/IGwu...cddd9a2dad0f9a

Heads up. If you have a gt s5570l then unfortunately, this will not work, and you can end up with a bricked phone. Hope I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Damir_zlaTu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2014, 07:41 AM |#4  
aroradevesh's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salem, Tamil Nadu
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir_zlaTu

I dont know if this can help you but, here is a great tutorial to go back to stock 2.3.6. ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1255305 )
Since the hotfile page is shut down, here is a link to download working firmware (I am using it) http://getwapi.com/down/dir/rar/IGwu...cddd9a2dad0f9a

Heads up. If you have a gt s5570l then unfortunately, this will not work, and you can end up with a bricked phone. Hope I helped

Actually i want to go back to stock rom... but whenever i flash the firmware via odin it fails.... i dont know why.... currently i m using cm11... And ya i have GT-S5570
8th February 2014, 08:15 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
dont know :\
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroradevesh

Actually i want to go back to stock rom... but whenever i flash the firmware via odin it fails.... i dont know why.... currently i m using cm11... And ya i have GT-S5570

When I flashed my mini back to stock, I was on cm7. backup your stuff, flash to cm7, and then try :\
Sorry I cant help you a lil bit more.
Hope you will get it working.
8th February 2014, 09:13 AM |#6  
aroradevesh's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salem, Tamil Nadu
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir_zlaTu

When I flashed my mini back to stock, I was on cm7. backup your stuff, flash to cm7, and then try :\
Sorry I cant help you a lil bit more.
Hope you will get it working.

Thanks for your help.... actually earlier i was not following the correct procedure.... thanks for ur help and sorry for disturbing
8th February 2014, 12:02 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroradevesh

Thanks for your help.... actually earlier i was not following the correct procedure.... thanks for ur help and sorry for disturbing

I'm just glad I helped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes