Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more
Post Reply

Score for Cmahendra KITKAT ROM

OP Praful Pradhan

6th February 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #1  
Praful Pradhan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 5
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Guys this is score for Cmahendra KIKAT ROM for MMX A116 !!!!!

I'm using this ROM & found very smooth and fast compare to original one.!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-05-15-37-06.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	2562342  
6th February 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praful Pradhan

Guys this is score for Cmahendra KIKAT ROM for MMX A116 !!!!!

I'm using this ROM & found very smooth and fast compare to original one.!!!

That's a great score !
6th February 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #3  
ovme's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
the score is low, I made ​​more than 4800 without forced with X-Flare V3, I find it strange
7th February 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #4  
Praful Pradhan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 5
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Talking Plz share ur screenshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovme

the score is low, I made ​​more than 4800 without forced with X-Flare V3, I find it strange

Can you plz share ur screenshot?
7th February 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #5  
ovme's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praful Pradhan



Can you plz share ur screenshot?

Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e=34&nocache=1
Post 337
8th February 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #6  
Praful Pradhan's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 5
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Score is important or overall performance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovme

Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e=34&nocache=1
Post 337

Considering overall performance of the ROM is valuable or the score is valuable?
As per my experience overall performance without any bugs is valuable than score.
8th February 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #7  
WalkerBales's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 403
 
988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praful Pradhan



Considering overall performance of the ROM is valuable or the score is valuable?
As per my experience overall performance without any bugs is valuable than score.

Then why are you posting your score ?? Post about the ROM's performance instead !!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th February 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #8  
ovme's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBales

Then why are you posting your score ?? Post about the ROM's performance instead !!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

+1
Note that 1000 points difference quadrant, it is not a small gap

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A116 General by ThreadRank