I Luv playing it to pass the time when stuck waiting somewhere or just bored. Lol
Let my buddy try it, Crapple user atm. Converting to Android in a few months!!!
But after playing on my phone for a while, he went home and bought it... Lol
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer taking place in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like itís from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forestís inhabitants to discover whatís going on. Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics based gameplay combined with the extremely beautiful atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features highly original local multiplayer for up to four players playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about survival of the fittest with no rules. Itís completely okay to push your rivals to spinning circular saws in order to survive.
- Single-player campaign with 80 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players playing with the same device in 22 levels and more coming in updates
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones and tablets
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates