XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Swipe2wake/sleep & doubletap

Tip us?

fat_jesus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Swipe2wake/sleep & doubletap

I am running cm11-20140107-bruce2728-bricked-linaro-flo with ElementalX 2.6. Android is 4.4.2.

My issue is that I have both the S2Wake/Sleep enabled and the DoubleTap2wake enabled. I can't get either one to function. I am unsure if I am missing something simple. I have been reading about this for the last few hours and can't find a resolution to my problem. I went into my root access just to double check to see if they were enabled, they are. I also turned off the power button to disable the S2W/S. (I want it on all the time)

I am wondering if the one included with the Cm is messing with the one from ElementalX. (Just thought of that)

I am ok with changing ROMs to something that will work (need USB audio) if anyone has suggestions.

Cheers,

FJ

fat_jesus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Never mind, I got it. I thought that when I installed the EleX kernel, and enabled these options, that it would work. I went into the root of CM and enabled them there, it is now working.

One problem down, one to go. USB audio....

darkmitza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_jesus View Post
I am running cm11-20140107-bruce2728-bricked-linaro-flo with ElementalX 2.6. Android is 4.4.2.

I also turned off the power button to disable the S2W/S. (I want it on all the time)

FJ
How do you turn off the power button?There is a command or somthing?