Can't unroot back to original

OP soapkeong

5th February 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi,

I am noobies for android, last time I try to root using framaroot, it works but recently I accidentally wipe all data 'factory restore" . I though that would unroot back but it didn't!
Now my note 8 are in not root condition but my device status is "custom". Try to use back framaroot to root again but it seems jump out everytime from the apps.

Anyone can guide me to unroot back?
6th February 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

308 posts
You do it through Kies by picking Restore or something like that. It'll take you back to the stock system. I've done it a couple times but I'm away from my computer right now. You can probably Google it.
6th February 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk

You do it through Kies by picking Restore or something like that. It'll take you back to the stock system. I've done it a couple times but I'm away from my computer right now. You can probably Google it.

Let me google if I can find something, thanks for your advice really appreaciate it. If you have more information to share with me how it works I would be glad to Still cracking my head somewhere hopes my note 8 can be back to normal.
8th February 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 35

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapkeong

Let me google if I can find something, thanks for your advice really appreaciate it. If you have more information to share with me how it works I would be glad to Still cracking my head somewhere hopes my note 8 can be back to normal.

1. Use Triangle Away from Play store to reset custom counter
2. Reboot to download mode when prompted by Triangle Away
3. Use Kies as prior poster stated to fully restore back to stock

I've done this procedure a slew of times already and it works without a hitch.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread