Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to hide call recorder from appsdrawer and uninstallation menu

Tip us?

ppuma54
Old
(Last edited by ppuma54; 8th February 2014 at 10:52 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default how to hide call recorder from appsdrawer and uninstallation menu

hello guys, I'm kinda new to android. i have a rooted and unrooted symphony w68( Android 4.2.2). Now all i want is to install a call recorder on both phones and hide the app from appsdrawer and uninstalitation menu and make it accessible by only advanced users. can anybody help me with that ? it would be great if it is possible to make the app only accessible with dialer secret code.

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppuma54 View Post
hello guys, I'm kinda new to android. i have a rooted and unrooted symphony w68( Android 4.2.2). Now all i want is to install a call recorder on both phones and hide the app from appsdrawer and uninstalitation menu and make it accessible by only advanced users. can anybody help me with that ? it would be great if it is possible to make the app only accessible with dialer secret code.
1) You can hide it from App Drawer only on supported launchers like Holo Launcher. But it is shown in other launchers.

2) To avoid uninstalling
On rooted phone, install it by System App Installer. N00bs cannot uninstall it. (Pro users can uninstall it).
You cannot do this on unrooted phone.

3) To open from dialer secret code,it is very hard. You need to learn software coding.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction by xda-app
using CWM........Busybox commands........ No I use my hands