Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question on installing new rom

Tip us?

htcone67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Question on installing new rom

I recently received a Verizon HTC One as part of a trade I made. It came rooted/unlocked/s-off already with Unsense 4.4.2 rom installed already. I gave this phone to my wife and she does not like that you have to unlock the screen on the lockscreen first then hit answer to answer phone calls, so I was thinking of installing either the NuSense rom or wait for the bloatfree stock 4.4.2 rom to be posted and use that. The question I have is can I install everything via TWRP recovery that is already installed on the phone for NUSense or for the stock bloat removed 4.4.2 stock (when it gets posted). I have never used adb/fastboot before so was trying to read up on that, but is there a official HTC one rom flashing guide anywhere here?

Thanks

brymaster5000
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1376

DONATE TO ME
Download the Rom.zip. Go into recovery, do a backup. Then wipe cache, dalvik, system, data, and boot under advanced wipe. Do not wipe internal storage.

Back out and install the zip. Reboot and enjoy.

Sent from my Ecliptic One.

Like my work? Consider donating to my new phone fund...

Device:
HTC One vzw

https://github.com/brymaster5000
AndroidFileHost

Android-Edge

htcone67
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brymaster5000 View Post
Download the Rom.zip. Go into recovery, do a backup. Then wipe cache, dalvik, system, data, and boot under advanced wipe. Do not wipe internal storage.

Back out and install the zip. Reboot and enjoy.

Sent from my Ecliptic One.
Thank you