Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LG G2 Play Store problem.

OP itaylubo2

20th January 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
Hi,
Before few days, my phone updated the Play Store.
I tried to play Asphalt 8, and in the game, i noticed that i have an update for it, i log in Play Store, and tried to update it.
i didn't found it in "My Applications", so i search for it on the Play Store, but i didn't found it.
I log in to the Play Store on my computer, and I've seen that the game not supported on my phone, but i played it before the Update, i thought that its bug on the Asphlat.
Today i tried to download "The Adventures Of Tintin" and i didnt found it on the Play Store, and again, i checked it on my computer and I've seen again that my phone not supported in this game.
I tried to download the APK and install manually, but when i start the game, i get a message that the game not supported.
I asked my friends if they have it, and to my friend with LG G2 CyanogenMod 11 it works, and the other friend with LG P880 works too.
Can anyone tell my what is that problem?
I have stock ROM with stock recovey, only rooted device.
Please help me!
Thank you.
20th January 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
More
The developer selects all the compatibility based on device and android version, they may have removed the compatibility for the specific version of android or device.
20th January 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 40

202 posts
I'am having the same issue with Asphalt 8.Maybe it's rom or kernel related. I am running spidero rom and Dorimax Kernel.Can you post Asphalt 8 apk for me to try to instal it?

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
20th January 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 963

1,187 posts
It's not the dorimanx kernel (or well it is since it is based on stock LG). I wrote an email to their support two days ago and they haven't replied yet. The apk alone won't do. You will need the obb as well. I tried installing 1.2.1b with no luck.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #5  

202 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

It's not the dorimanx kernel (or well it is since it is based on stock LG). I wrote an email to their support two days ago and they haven't replied yet. The apk alone won't do. You will need the obb as well. I tried installing 1.2.1b with no luck.

So Asphalt 8 dev team are one to blame.
Hope they will answer to your mail soon...Thanks for the info.

Last edited by skilovan; 20th January 2014 at 08:05 PM.
20th January 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex xander

The developer selects all the compatibility based on device and android version, they may have removed the compatibility for the specific version of android or device.

So i can't download it from the Play Store for ever? or they will fix it?
And my other friend, has LG P880 with 4.1.2 i think, and he can download Asphalt 8 from Play Store, he checked it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilovan

I'am having the same issue with Asphalt 8.Maybe it's rom or kernel related. I am running spidero rom and Dorimax Kernel.Can you post Asphalt 8 apk for me to try to instal it?

Sure:
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
copy to here the link of the Asphalt:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ANMP.GloftA8HM

Just put there the link of the Asphalt, press Download APK and install it on your device, and in-game the DATA (obb) will be download alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to itaylubo2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #7  

202 posts
It works!Great!

21st January 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #8  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaylubo2

So i can't download it from the Play Store for ever? or they will fix it?
And my other friend, has LG P880 with 4.1.2 i think, and he can download Asphalt 8 from Play Store, he checked it today.

Try emailing the developer android.support@gameloft.com
21st January 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #9  
OP Member

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex xander

Try emailing the developer android.support@gameloft.com

I did it 3 days ago, and still no answer...
I succeed to download Asphalt 8, but when i download APK of "The Adventures Of Tintin" it says that i my device incompatible with that app..
8th February 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 14

459 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaylubo2

Hi,
Before few days, my phone updated the Play Store.
I tried to play Asphalt 8, and in the game, i noticed that i have an update for it, i log in Play Store, and tried to update it.
i didn't found it in "My Applications", so i search for it on the Play Store, but i didn't found it.
I log in to the Play Store on my computer, and I've seen that the game not supported on my phone, but i played it before the Update, i thought that its bug on the Asphlat.
Today i tried to download "The Adventures Of Tintin" and i didnt found it on the Play Store, and again, i checked it on my computer and I've seen again that my phone not supported in this game.
I tried to download the APK and install manually, but when i start the game, i get a message that the game not supported.
I asked my friends if they have it, and to my friend with LG G2 CyanogenMod 11 it works, and the other friend with LG P880 works too.
Can anyone tell my what is that problem?
I have stock ROM with stock recovey, only rooted device.
Please help me!
Thank you.

Same here,from Italy,on mine d802 stock
Game dev maybe are too rich for us or Gameloft is old FOR US !!!!

Unfortunately,from apk downloader the game tell me licence wrong. ....some help?
Many thanks guys
Last edited by diegocapassi; 8th February 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread