5,606,530 Members 34,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 Play Store problem.

Tip us?
 
itaylubo2
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default LG G2 Play Store problem.

Hi,
Before few days, my phone updated the Play Store.
I tried to play Asphalt 8, and in the game, i noticed that i have an update for it, i log in Play Store, and tried to update it.
i didn't found it in "My Applications", so i search for it on the Play Store, but i didn't found it.
I log in to the Play Store on my computer, and I've seen that the game not supported on my phone, but i played it before the Update, i thought that its bug on the Asphlat.
Today i tried to download "The Adventures Of Tintin" and i didnt found it on the Play Store, and again, i checked it on my computer and I've seen again that my phone not supported in this game.
I tried to download the APK and install manually, but when i start the game, i get a message that the game not supported.
I asked my friends if they have it, and to my friend with LG G2 CyanogenMod 11 it works, and the other friend with LG P880 works too.
Can anyone tell my what is that problem?
I have stock ROM with stock recovey, only rooted device.
Please help me!
Thank you.
 
alex xander
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 61
Join Date: May 2012
Location: England
The developer selects all the compatibility based on device and android version, they may have removed the compatibility for the specific version of android or device.
Check out my apps
Amazon app store
 
skilovan
Old
#3  
skilovan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 201
Join Date: May 2012
I'am having the same issue with Asphalt 8.Maybe it's rom or kernel related. I am running spidero rom and Dorimax Kernel.Can you post Asphalt 8 apk for me to try to instal it?

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
 
vPro97
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 528
Join Date: Oct 2013
It's not the dorimanx kernel (or well it is since it is based on stock LG). I wrote an email to their support two days ago and they haven't replied yet. The apk alone won't do. You will need the obb as well. I tried installing 1.2.1b with no luck.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
skilovan
Old
(Last edited by skilovan; 20th January 2014 at 07:05 PM.)
#5  
skilovan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 201
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
It's not the dorimanx kernel (or well it is since it is based on stock LG). I wrote an email to their support two days ago and they haven't replied yet. The apk alone won't do. You will need the obb as well. I tried installing 1.2.1b with no luck.
So Asphalt 8 dev team are one to blame.
Hope they will answer to your mail soon...Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
 
itaylubo2
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex xander View Post
The developer selects all the compatibility based on device and android version, they may have removed the compatibility for the specific version of android or device.
So i can't download it from the Play Store for ever? or they will fix it?
And my other friend, has LG P880 with 4.1.2 i think, and he can download Asphalt 8 from Play Store, he checked it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilovan View Post
I'am having the same issue with Asphalt 8.Maybe it's rom or kernel related. I am running spidero rom and Dorimax Kernel.Can you post Asphalt 8 apk for me to try to instal it?

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Sure:
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
copy to here the link of the Asphalt:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ANMP.GloftA8HM

Just put there the link of the Asphalt, press Download APK and install it on your device, and in-game the DATA (obb) will be download alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to itaylubo2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
skilovan
Old
#7  
skilovan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 201
Join Date: May 2012
It works!Great!

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
 
alex xander
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 61
Join Date: May 2012
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaylubo2 View Post
So i can't download it from the Play Store for ever? or they will fix it?
And my other friend, has LG P880 with 4.1.2 i think, and he can download Asphalt 8 from Play Store, he checked it today.
Try emailing the developer android.support@gameloft.com
Check out my apps
Amazon app store
 
itaylubo2
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex xander View Post
Try emailing the developer android.support@gameloft.com
I did it 3 days ago, and still no answer...
I succeed to download Asphalt 8, but when i download APK of "The Adventures Of Tintin" it says that i my device incompatible with that app..
 
diegocapassi
Old
(Last edited by diegocapassi; 8th February 2014 at 06:50 PM.)
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 458
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaylubo2 View Post
Hi,
Before few days, my phone updated the Play Store.
I tried to play Asphalt 8, and in the game, i noticed that i have an update for it, i log in Play Store, and tried to update it.
i didn't found it in "My Applications", so i search for it on the Play Store, but i didn't found it.
I log in to the Play Store on my computer, and I've seen that the game not supported on my phone, but i played it before the Update, i thought that its bug on the Asphlat.
Today i tried to download "The Adventures Of Tintin" and i didnt found it on the Play Store, and again, i checked it on my computer and I've seen again that my phone not supported in this game.
I tried to download the APK and install manually, but when i start the game, i get a message that the game not supported.
I asked my friends if they have it, and to my friend with LG G2 CyanogenMod 11 it works, and the other friend with LG P880 works too.
Can anyone tell my what is that problem?
I have stock ROM with stock recovey, only rooted device.
Please help me!
Thank you.

Same here,from Italy,on mine d802 stock
Game dev maybe are too rich for us or Gameloft is old FOR US !!!!

Unfortunately,from apk downloader the game tell me licence wrong. ....some help?
Many thanks guys

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...