Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nandroid backup cwm base of jellybean 4.1 or ics 4.0.3

Tip us?

maulik90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs down [Q] Nandroid backup cwm base of jellybean 4.1 or ics 4.0.3

I just want to downgrade my phone from 4.2.2 to 4.1 or 4.0.3 so please provide me nandroid backup cwm base for the same...
Thank you....

and313
Old
Thanks Meter 575
A question goes under questions. To install 4.1 you need hboot 1.3x or lower. Then search for an ruu. If you want sense

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

mrbtree98
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I've had 4.1 work on the new hboot so it should be no problem. all you need is a backup from the thread around here with all the backups for your cid

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

maulik90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
So i want that link of nandroid backup cwm base so ill try with new hboot and if you have any idea about ruu of htc_38 then please tell me...
Thank you....

Sent from my HTC One X

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2226
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbtree98 View Post
I've had 4.1 work on the new hboot so it should be no problem. all you need is a backup from the thread around here with all the backups for your cid

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
That will never work..
And if yes...then I will get back renovate final 4 because of the awesome battery life and sound mod *_*

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

mrbtree98
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
That will never work..
And if yes...then I will get back renovate final 4 because of the awesome battery life and sound mod *_*

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
what i mean was a 4.1.1 stock rom. i updated to 4.2.2 but forgot to take a backup before i installed cm10.2. i didn't have a backup of 4.1.1 either but i download the nandroid backup for my cid and restored it fine through philz. mobile data was working and i was getting full bars at home so everything was fine but i didn't bother trying to call someone. i downloaded the update, kept a copy of the ota zip then updated again and all was good.

maulik90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
So i want nandroid backup for cid : htc_038, so i can downgrade my phone to android 4.1.1
Please provide me link for the same...
Thank you...

Sent from my HTC One X

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2226
Quote:
Originally Posted by maulik90 View Post
So i want nandroid backup for cid : htc_038, so i can downgrade my phone to android 4.1.1
Please provide me link for the same...
Thank you...

Sent from my HTC One X
which hboot? and if you are able just to read a little bit, you would see that there are some threads with nandroid backups!! and if you are having an hboot as high as 1.7x or higher it wont work...it could work but would fail someday...
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)