Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Airplane Mode, No IMEI , No Baseband

Tip us?

zulkiflz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Airplane Mode, No IMEI , No Baseband

Hello all,
Its really sad to mention it here I Have searched everywhere and finding it to be a very big issue with so many users , still no particular solid solution is available. My HOX has no IMEI and baseband and its airplane mode is stuck showing 'turning off'. I would like to mention it here I had ARHD 33.1 Rom installed and everything was working fine than I uninstalled sense 5 toolbox which was draining my battery and after that when I restarted my cell this thing happened. I have already tried hard reset , soft reset , flashing boot.img , flashing various Roms and flashing stock, even tried flashing different kernels and also flashing the radio , I have told all possible solutions shown on internet anywhere but in vain so plz help ..... some real good developer who knows what has actually happened plz help, its something related to EFS I guess and I don't have any backup , more over my main version is 4.19.707.31 and cid__044 I have been unable to find RUU for that so thatss the only solution haven't tried , I have even restored nandroid backup but it didn't work, fastboot shows my original imei and baseband so it not hardware issue I guess , an early help would be aappreciated , my phone warranty period not over but they wont entertain cuz bootloader unlocked already

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 525

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulkiflz View Post
Hello all,
Its really sad to mention it here I Have searched everywhere and finding it to be a very big issue with so many users , still no particular solid solution is available. My HOX has no IMEI and baseband and its airplane mode is stuck showing 'turning off'. I would like to mention it here I had ARHD 33.1 Rom installed and everything was working fine than I uninstalled sense 5 toolbox which was draining my battery and after that when I restarted my cell this thing happened. I have already tried hard reset , soft reset , flashing boot.img , flashing various Roms and flashing stock, even tried flashing different kernels and also flashing the radio , I have told all possible solutions shown on internet anywhere but in vain so plz help ..... some real good developer who knows what has actually happened plz help, its something related to EFS I guess and I don't have any backup , more over my main version is 4.19.707.31 and cid__044 I have been unable to find RUU for that so thatss the only solution haven't tried , I have even restored nandroid backup but it didn't work, fastboot shows my original imei and baseband so it not hardware issue I guess , an early help would be aappreciated , my phone warranty period not over but they wont entertain cuz bootloader unlocked already
Try to flash again latest firmware.zip again if did't help you must to send the phone for repair.
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

zulkiflz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
Try to flash again latest firmware.zip again if did't help you must to send the phone for repair.
Bro I have tried flashing the firmware.zip but nothing happened ... kindly tell me after flashing the firmware.zip from fastboot how to install the ota zip??? and plz also tell me from where I can get latest RUU .... Thanks for the swift reply

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulkiflz View Post
Bro I have tried flashing the firmware.zip but nothing happened ... kindly tell me after flashing the firmware.zip from fastboot how to install the ota zip??? and plz also tell me from where I can get latest RUU .... Thanks for the swift reply
did you flashed firmware.zip two times? with fastboot oem rebootRUU then fastboot flash firmware firmware.zip 2 times? also there is no RUU for 4.19...if nothing works HTC needs to fix it
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

zulkiflz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
did you flashed firmware.zip two times? with fastboot oem rebootRUU then fastboot flash firmware firmware.zip 2 times? also there is no RUU for 4.19...if nothing works HTC needs to fix it
no I flashed just once cuz after flashing one time there was no error ... does it need to be done two times always ? more over ill appreciate if u tell me precise steps again here for flashing the stock