KitKat

Search This thread

stuartggray

Sep 20, 2013
Huawei's President, Xu Xin Quan, has announced that the Chinese company's Ascend P6 will get the update to Android 4.4 KitKat by the end of ...guess when? January. Where is it?

tauio111

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Huawei's President, Xu Xin Quan, has announced that the Chinese company's Ascend P6 will get the update to Android 4.4 KitKat by the end of ...guess when? January. Where is it?
Well, technically we did get it in January, but in a closed beta (now leaked) form. The EMUI 2.0 with kitkat should appear soon in a few weeks I believe. And the EMUI 2.3 - which leaked, will come out in march/april

Rossyyy

Oct 26, 2013
London
Lol, most of the forum are using KK

and tbh if you aren't looking at phone forums you probably don't care about updates anyway

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013
There is no ''the proper one''

well i`m useing b125 and really verry happy with it.. everything works verry good.. i download that kitkat and installed but to be honest i prefer 125,, and i don`t see any reason to update my phone.. in general i`ll update it when i want more.. but why want more when allready have everything,. u get nothing special with kitkat .. actualy seems my battery go faster down. and the new taskbar hmm only cose lluminosity have a bether method to adjust .. but i still prefer the older version... as a regular use i got no problem with b125 and no reason to update.. ohh btw even the "wallpaper" hmm i prefer how it adjust on b125 then kitkat.. ofcrose when i put one of mine.. kitkat make it a bit blure... the only reason i will update phone will be battery life.. and from testing b125 and kitkat.. there is nothing new in battery life... why u will like a new upadte? just to .."oh i want to have the newest?":? u think u will send more interesting mails or? u will have another super exrta aplication that u never used before? bet all of us will simply use same application like shazam facebook.. skype bla bla.. that not need an update. -and don`t tell me games.. ****ing **** when is about phone everyone talking about games.. is a phone not a game console.. unless ur a kid and useing phone to play games when ur in a buss or someting.. even so a psp is the way to go, and decent games even verry good games works with no problem with b125,, and please.. don`t tell me games not works on b125 to say not working emans most of the android games as % notworking but i bet 90% of games for android works verry good on p6 with b125...

Reactions: RoarAbelson

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
That was my point, there is no proper version of KitKat at this point, it's in BETA, more like an ALPHA state, B125 is the most stable ROM out there so far.

Last edited:

Tiiger88

Jan 31, 2014
Viljandi
Yeahh, i'm stay'n on b125 until the offical release is out. About week ago, i had opportunity to try KK on P6 and this was horrible :D Ok, my friend installed the beta and about 20min later i asked the phone to try it to. No google apps, language issues etc.... yehh, i prefer b125, but honestly i'm sick of wating the official release :(

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
Yeahh, i'm stay'n on b125 until the offical release is out. About week ago, i had opportunity to try KK on P6 and this was horrible :D Ok, my friend installed the beta and about 20min later i asked the phone to try it to. No google apps, language issues etc.... yehh, i prefer b125, but honestly i'm sick of wating the official release :(

This month for sure it will be released, this BETA is useless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no ''the proper one''

well i`m useing b125 and really verry happy with it.. everything works verry good.. i download that kitkat and installed but to be honest i prefer 125,, and i don`t see any reason to update my phone.. in general i`ll update it when i want more.. but why want more when allready have everything,. u get nothing special with kitkat .. actualy seems my battery go faster down. and the new taskbar hmm only cose lluminosity have a bether method to adjust .. but i still prefer the older version... as a regular use i got no problem with b125 and no reason to update.. ohh btw even the "wallpaper" hmm i prefer how it adjust on b125 then kitkat.. ofcrose when i put one of mine.. kitkat make it a bit blure... the only reason i will update phone will be battery life.. and from testing b125 and kitkat.. there is nothing new in battery life... why u will like a new upadte? just to .."oh i want to have the newest?":? u think u will send more interesting mails or? u will have another super exrta aplication that u never used before? bet all of us will simply use same application like shazam facebook.. skype bla bla.. that not need an update. -and don`t tell me games.. ****ing **** when is about phone everyone talking about games.. is a phone not a game console.. unless ur a kid and useing phone to play games when ur in a buss or someting.. even so a psp is the way to go, and decent games even verry good games works with no problem with b125,, and please.. don`t tell me games not works on b125 to say not working emans most of the android games as % notworking but i bet 90% of games for android works verry good on p6 with b125...
    You never heard of Nexus then?