Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Original SamsungGT-I9500 Bought in China With no GOOGLE SERIVCES !

Tip us?

peng_95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Original SamsungGT-I9500 Bought in China With no GOOGLE SERIVCES !

Hi guys,

I recently bought a samsung galaxy s4 (gt-i9500) in china and then i found out that there are no google play or google apps ( gmail etc.).
I am wondering if there's a way to get the google play to work on my phone.

What i have tried so far:

Flash another country stock ROM (from SAMMOBILE) --> Did not Work -- It soft brick my phone, so the only stock rom i can flash is the one from china.
Download Google Play Framework and Google Play APK --> Did not Work -- I manage to download google play apk however when i open the playstore it close back immediately.

If there is a way to solve this problem please tell me and please explain step by step how it needs to be done.

Thank you,

amirTor
Old
Thanks Meter 365
The issue of not being able to flash stock rom using odin is a bit strange- are you 100% sure to buy an original device and not a fake? See device details while in download mode + upload screen shots from cpu-z app just to be sure...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

peng_95
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirTor View Post
The issue of not being able to flash stock rom using odin is a bit strange- are you 100% sure to buy an original device and not a fake? See device details while in download mode + upload screen shots from cpu-z app just to be sure...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yes i am 100% sure it is original, i bought it in official samsung store.I tried to flash a EU stock rom however it does not work, it soft brick it. So i need to flash the china stock rom to recover it again.