Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One dead? Help please! :(

OP 2RealPro

8th February 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Right basically my speakers started acting funny, crackling at the bottom no sound at the top. So thinking it might just be some metal and dust in there i decided to open it up which went quite well i cleaned it all out and put it all back together. I went to turn it on & nothing, just flashing back & home so i opened it back up and double checked the connections and things they are all fine, i turn it back on & nothing! just the flashing back and home. It shows the charging LED. I have tried the power + vol down to no avail so i'm hoping one of you great people can help me!?
Thanks
8th February 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 75

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RealPro

Right basically my speakers started acting funny, crackling at the bottom no sound at the top. So thinking it might just be some metal and dust in there i decided to open it up which went quite well i cleaned it all out and put it all back together. I went to turn it on & nothing, just flashing back & home so i opened it back up and double checked the connections and things they are all fine, i turn it back on & nothing! just the flashing back and home. It shows the charging LED. I have tried the power + vol down to no avail so i'm hoping one of you great people can help me!?
Thanks

So it looks like you performed a self repair and opened your phone right? And it seems like you, in one way or another, tampered with the screen involuntary.

I would suggest going to a repair shop and seeing if they can help you. The HTC one is a hard phone to fix and self repairs aren't ideal.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ayo234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayo234

So it looks like you performed a self repair and opened your phone right? And it seems like you, in one way or another, tampered with the screen involuntary.

I would suggest going to a repair shop and seeing if they can help you. The HTC one is a hard phone to fix and self repairs aren't ideal.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Much appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread