Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP: Blue input circle on screen.

Tip us?

Bamboozle14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP: Blue input circle on screen.

Dear user thanks a lot for checking this out and trying to help. I have a sony xperia T and have just upgraded my rom to cynogen mod 11, the only problem is as soon as I went to set it up (which I did manage to complete) I had a blue/white tint circle on my screen. I can move the circle but it is hard to use for example I have to have it on a certain area to click the thing I want to click.

Please, please, please can someone help.

Bamboozle14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboozle14 View Post
Dear user thanks a lot for checking this out and trying to help. I have a sony xperia T and have just upgraded my rom to cynogen mod 11, the only problem is as soon as I went to set it up (which I did manage to complete) I had a blue/white tint circle on my screen. I can move the circle but it is hard to use for example I have to have it on a certain area to click the thing I want to click.

Please, please, please can someone help.
Sorry for bumping this so early, but I can't find any answers anywhere!
The circle looks like the asus transformer circle and I am really pissed because of this because I've been trying to download a custom rom on my phone for ages and I keep getting problem after problem after problem.. If someone could help I would be extremely grateful.