Black screen after exiting any app

OP iiiNSANE

8th February 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

My Glaxy Note 3 is having hard times these days. I get black screen after exiting any application. And when the black screen appears, the phone is not responding for couple of seconds. Even the left and right sensor kes are not responding.. Also the home screen stops responding and crashes.
I can only say that everything started after i updated to kitkat.. Since hen my phone is slower..

Note 3 International
KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel version 3.4.0. - 340325

Please help me solve my problem because the performance of my note is ridiculous..

Thank you in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-20-52-28.png
Views:	38
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	2567193  
9th February 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 10,071

5,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiiNSANE

Hello,

My Glaxy Note 3 is having hard times these days. I get black screen after exiting any application. And when the black screen appears, the phone is not responding for couple of seconds. Even the left and right sensor kes are not responding.. Also the home screen stops responding and crashes.
I can only say that everything started after i updated to kitkat.. Since hen my phone is slower..

Note 3 International
KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel version 3.4.0. - 340325

Please help me solve my problem because the performance of my note is ridiculous..

Thank you in advance!

Wrong forum bro (this is a Sprint forum, and we have the N900X variant, not the N9000X). But, I would highly recommend a refresh of your OS. You have some outstanding roms from which to choose, both KitKat and Jellybean. I happen to know how awesome they are, inasmuch as I've been drooling over them the last few nights being filled with envy.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread