Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Touch + OTG-device?

Tip us?

RollsReus™
Old
(Last edited by RollsReus™; 7th February 2014 at 09:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Touch + OTG-device?

Hi.
I recently bought an OTG-cable but I don't have any USB Hub atm, so when I play eg. Modern Combat 4, I use the mouse for normal mouse controls (look around, shooting etc) and the touchscreen for movement and other actions, but the problem is that Android only allows one at the time. So I can't walk while looking around at the same time. Is there a way to disable this?

RollsReus™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
No one knows? Gonna get an USB Hub in 1-2 days anyway so...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BableMan
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsReus™ View Post
Hi.
I recently bought an OTG-cable but I don't have any USB Hub atm, so when I play eg. Modern Combat 4, I use the mouse for normal mouse controls (look around, shooting etc) and the touchscreen for movement and other actions, but the problem is that Android only allows one at the time. So I can't walk while looking around at the same time. Is there a way to disable this?
I don't think that can be disabled, but you can attach a bluetooth mouse or keyboard and it should accept input from both
Galaxy Note 3-stock unrooted -- HTC One M7-TrickDroid(retired) -- HP Touchpad-Ubuntu/WebOS (bathroom) -- Galaxy 7.7-Stock4work -- Playbook-does tricks...(kitchen) -- Iphones 4s/5(retired)
"The gods do not protect fools, fools are protected by more capable fools"
I love getting points, even when they're meaningless! So if I help you hit that thanks button