[Q] Replacing the stock ROM

Search This thread

ding_thornton

Feb 3, 2014
I've been installing the CM11 nightlies and really like them. I haven't had any serious issues with them and I am excited about a stable version coming out. While having both a stock ROM and CM11 installed I have not figured out how to get the apps installed for both ROMs. They seem to tell me that it is already installed, or they will try to open but close immediately. I was wondering if there was some way to have them installed and working for both ROMs, or if I will need to replace my stock ROM with CM11, and how exactly would I go about doing that?

Sleepybear84

Dec 17, 2013
Agree

My guess I that the apps you are have trouble with are installed on SD card? Internal or external SD card
Try moving them the phone (user data)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I would agree with sd_shadow, I bet the apps in question are stored on the SD Card and so it's causing issues between the ROMs. Move the apps to the phone and you should be able to then install them on both ROMs. You should be able to do this from the Applications menu in Settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My guess I that the apps you are have trouble with are installed on SD card? Internal or external SD card
    Try moving them the phone (user data)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk