Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Signal shuts off when on standby

Tip us?
 
killaray
Old
#11  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow View Post
Dbombrom will fix your data drop issue. If you don't want to try that now I suggest you flash the latest kt kernel just Google it and flash the late one for M919 android 4.3 it may also fix your issue.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
I'm on stock now, but when i was on wicked it had the kt kernel default and was the same if not worse than stock... the issues isnt that i dont wanna dl dbomb its that i cant with this horribly slow connection lol... you wouldnt by any chance have a link to mdl modem so i can revert back and start from the top?
 
killaray
Old
#12  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaray View Post
I'm on stock now, but when i was on wicked it had the kt kernel default and was the same if not worse than stock... the issues isnt that i dont wanna dl dbomb its that i cant with this horribly slow connection lol... you wouldnt by any chance have a link to mdl modem so i can revert back and start from the top?
found mdl hopefully i can flash back... if so ill try out dbomb and hopefully that'll work for me... if not ill have to stay stock till i get to the states... custom roms dont seem to play well outside the country lol
 
mrzhadow
Old
#13  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 811
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaray View Post
found mdl hopefully i can flash back... if so ill try out dbomb and hopefully that'll work for me... if not ill have to stay stock till i get to the states... custom roms dont seem to play well outside the country lol
Now that I think about you being out of the states it may be that your APN configuration has to be different for the country you're in. I don't know why I didn't think about it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
killaray
Old
#14  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow View Post
Now that I think about you being out of the states it may be that your APN configuration has to be different for the country you're in. I don't know why I didn't think about it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
na its definitely not an APN issue.. it sets itself automatically and the internet works... just on MK2 for some reason its horrible im back on MDL and it works 100%.... gonna try the update 2 more times 1 with dbomb like u recommended and then with hyperdrive which i really liked... if they dont work ill stick to stock till i get back to the states
 
mrzhadow
Old
#15  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 811
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaray View Post
na its definitely not an APN issue.. it sets itself automatically and the internet works... just on MK2 for some reason its horrible im back on MDL and it works 100%.... gonna try the update 2 more times 1 with dbomb like u recommended and then with hyperdrive which i really liked... if they dont work ill stick to stock till i get back to the states
Good deal! I used hyperdrive and wicked but I gotta be honest with you dbomb is the bomb you won't regret it!! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
killaray
Old
#16  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow View Post
Good deal! I used hyperdrive and wicked but I gotta be honest with you dbomb is the bomb you won't regret it!! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
Got it goin finally... flashed mk2 first then flashed hyperdrive all is fine and dandy... getting 700kb/s consistently which is great out here
 
mrzhadow
Old
#17  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 811
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaray View Post
Got it goin finally... flashed mk2 first then flashed hyperdrive all is fine and dandy... getting 700kb/s consistently which is great out here
Awesome!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
killaray
Old
#18  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 32
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow View Post
Awesome!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
Thanks for your assistance
 
mrzhadow
Old
#19  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 811
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Anytime. Glad you got it working.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes