[Q] My phone displays "Warning Camera Failed"
I have searched and read a lot before thinking about posting here, i just bought my Verizon galaxy s3 of eBay a day ago and i have some experience in Galaxy S3 tmobile and att, the camera error is something i'm familiar with, and it's usually a software issue that i solve by normal procedures starting from just restarting the device and ending with flash to stock rom, but i'm telling you this time is different the verizon s3 came with the problem and i have tried everything i know and pretty much every solution i found on XDA.
- rear camera keeps giving the error message " Warning Camera Failed"
- front camera works by third party app "camera fx"
- rear camera has been replaced by another known working camera "still same error"
- here is what will make it even more weird device won't execute any *# codes
and by "any" i mean any code.
- everything else seems to be working fine.
so any ideas