[Q] My phone displays "Warning Camera Failed"

8th February 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
More
Hi all,

I have searched and read a lot before thinking about posting here, i just bought my Verizon galaxy s3 of eBay a day ago and i have some experience in Galaxy S3 tmobile and att, the camera error is something i'm familiar with, and it's usually a software issue that i solve by normal procedures starting from just restarting the device and ending with flash to stock rom, but i'm telling you this time is different the verizon s3 came with the problem and i have tried everything i know and pretty much every solution i found on XDA.

Conclusion:

- rear camera keeps giving the error message " Warning Camera Failed"
- front camera works by third party app "camera fx"
- rear camera has been replaced by another known working camera "still same error"
- here is what will make it even more weird device won't execute any *# codes and by "any" i mean any code.
- everything else seems to be working fine.

so any ideas
Last edited by whhw31; 8th February 2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: addition
8th February 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,528

5,200 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whhw31

Hi all,

I have searched and read a lot before thinking about posting here, i just bought my Verizon galaxy s3 of eBay a day ago and i have some experience in Galaxy S3 tmobile and att, the camera error is something i'm familiar with, and it's usually a software issue that i solve by normal procedures starting from just restarting the device and ending with flash to stock rom, but i'm telling you this time is different the verizon s3 came with the problem and i have tried everything i know and pretty much every solution i found on XDA.

Conclusion:

- rear camera keeps giving the error message " Warning Camera Failed"
- front camera works by third party app "camera fx"
- rear camera has been replaced by another known working camera "still same error"
- here is what will make it even more weird device won't execute any *# codes and by "any" i mean any code.
- everything else seems to be working fine.

so any ideas

So you replaced the camera, reflashed back to stock rom and tried a few third party apps and the camera still not working..sounds like a mother board is defective.
9th February 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
More
yes, i have done all that and more, the other problem that i can't really understand is the codes that the mobile wont execute.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread