Tip us?

Bmanzella527
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Having weird battery Problems

I recently traded for a rooted HTC one.

I'm pretty average with knowledge root and flashing

I have a problem when I flash a Rom my battery drops rapidly. If I reboot my phone I will go from 60% to 45& out of nowhere.
I used battery calibration when I flashed but I'm still having problems. Any suggestions?

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanzella527 View Post
I recently traded for a rooted HTC one.

I'm pretty average with knowledge root and flashing

I have a problem when I flash a Rom my battery drops rapidly. If I reboot my phone I will go from 60% to 45& out of nowhere.
I used battery calibration when I flashed but I'm still having problems. Any suggestions?
Battery calibration is a myth for starters. If you're dropping that much there is a good chance you could have a bad battery which is why the guy wanted to trade in the first place. To find out for sure. Flash the stock Rom and run it for a few days. Charge it to 100% and see if between reboots it drops large amounts. If it does then the battery is probably bad. The thunderbolt would do this when the battery started to die.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

nrfitchett4
Old
Thanks Meter 522
If it is a bad battery, phone should still be warrantied by htc.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Draggonxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Battery

I had a similar issue. My battery started staying at 100% when charged till reboot then would show correctly after reboot. Then started dropping 15-20% at a time or shutting down with 20% or more. Sent to HTC for repair. 10 days had it back good as new.
The Following User Says Thank You to Draggonxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]