I've Discontinued ALL projects for this phone

OP TripFX

9th February 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Standing in the middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 195

308 posts
More
I will no longer be deving for this phone. To be honest after the way some people treated jfbs and me rarely using my phone it's just not worth it. I have moved on to PC projects now that i got kk x86 and steamOS. Thanks to jfbs, cars, & everyone else that has be supportive of devs and wish you the best of luck. i will still be popping in and help trouble shoot and stuff like that but thats about how far as it goes. Also feel free to use any of my work with or without credit to me but however pls give credits to those source/apps you do use.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TripFX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripFX

I will no longer be deving for this phone. To be honest after the way some people treated jfbs and me rarely using my phone it's just not worth it. I have moved on to PC projects now that i got kk x86 and steamOS. Thanks to jfbs, cars, & everyone else that has be supportive of devs and wish you the best of luck. i will still be popping in and help trouble shoot and stuff like that but thats about how far as it goes. Also feel free to use any of my work with or without credit to me but however pls give credits to those source/apps you do use.

Damn.. Sorry to see you go, bro. Thanks for all the hard work and help you gave.

Good luck on your future PC projects!
9th February 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 37

464 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry to see you go, but I understand. I think this little phone is about done.... I'd love to see you dev for the galaxy light.... . We're getting a nice little group over there.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

And good luck with the PC projects.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app
9th February 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 27

46 posts
More
Thank you TripFX for the work you did to get ION running on the T679. That combined with KitKat from jfbs has pushed the life of my Exhibit II 4G out a bit longer. I am sitting on an Exhibit T599, but continue to use my T679 as I like the pure Android experience and not TouchWiz so much. Unfortunately, the T599 has yet to see a stable CM ROM, so I continue to use the T679, thanks to you, jfbs, cars, smartguy, and all of the other developers who unshackled the Exhibit from its Gingerbread beginnings.
9th February 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Thank you for all the work you have done. Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread