Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Noreve Tradition case for Sony XPERIA Z Ultra

Tip us?

Jozinek
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1884

DONATE TO ME
Default Noreve Tradition case for Sony XPERIA Z Ultra

Sony XPERIA Z Ultra is very big phone with large display, so quality case is much important than for other mobile phones. I got Noreve case for XPERIA Z Ultra to test an below you can find my photos and video. Case is very stylish and slim, what is important for me. Also you can good control phone in Noreve case. Case is not cheap, but also XPERIA z Ultra is not cheap phone and if you hawe mney for that, buy good case

e-shop - http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html

If i help you, hit thx button. If i help you much, donate to buy new devices...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shadow of Chaos
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozinek View Post
You know, when I first got my Z Ultra I figured I should get one of these. I ultimately didn't because of the price; It's expensive as hell, and as much as I like the battery cases, this does have the one grand feature of being the only flip case I've seen that doesn't block the damn micro-USB port when it's closed.

I've seen leather cases for it for markedly less, and the delivery fees from this are insane- it's actually more than Sony's CP12. But, it's by far the highest quality case, and Noreve has a good history about it.

It's really the way to go if you absolutely have to have the absolute best quality.