Its definitely not a daily driver. I'd say its like an old mustang, that overheats with a smashed windshield, ya its cool, but no, (unfortunately) I couldn't drive it to work every day. Definitely gonna keep it in my garage tho (multirom).
Quick rundown, for anyone wondering (info on this seems to be scarce).
(1) I haven't got Bluetooth to work.
(2) WiFi works for me, but only if I sign in thru the status bar. Trying to log in thru the setting makes my keyboard disappear (fc I guess, its not telling lol).
(3) its way smoother than I expected it to be.
(4) can't get the terminal to work with basic bash commands, (seems I can't press enter, maybe its just me).
(5) all the basics seem to work great (calendar, gallery, clock app, weather app, browser, file manager, etc), and I really like the UI of all the apps I've tried.
(6) it freezes sometimes, but not frequently.
(7) I don't think there's any sound (but I could be wrong about this).
(8) the camera (surprisingly), works.
(9) there's some graphical glitches, but nothing major.
(10) anyone reading this, if you have multirom manager... Try it.
I see a lot of potential here, it's a nice change from android. I especially like the status bar, genius. If the Ubuntu devs could work out the kinks, I may (that's a big maybe), just prefer it over android... maybe, possibly, probably not, but it's possible...
Pics, for anyone wanting to see it. If you want to see more, you gota flash it