[Q] Tap to Pay working on 4.4?

OP Spacemany3k

9th February 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 9

30 posts
Hey guys,

I've flashed dozens of ROMs over the past few months with the hopes of getting tap to pay to work with no luck. I was wondering if anyone else has tap to pay working on a custom ROM, and if you do, what did you do to get it working?

For me, Tap to Pay sets up just fine and is enabled, but when I try to pay for something, I might as well be holding a brick. Nothing happens.

I tried Lonestar's custom Google Wallet app and his instructions to get google wallet tap to pay running on any device, and that doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? I heard that my secure element may be broken. Is there any way for me to test it out? Take care.

Cheers.
9th February 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MICH
Thanks Meter: 2,908

2,304 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemany3k

Hey guys,

I've flashed dozens of ROMs over the past few months with the hopes of getting tap to pay to work with no luck. I was wondering if anyone else has tap to pay working on a custom ROM, and if you do, what did you do to get it working?

For me, Tap to Pay sets up just fine and is enabled, but when I try to pay for something, I might as well be holding a brick. Nothing happens.

I tried Lonestar's custom Google Wallet app and his instructions to get google wallet tap to pay running on any device, and that doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? I heard that my secure element may be broken. Is there any way for me to test it out? Take care.

Cheers.

Thats odd and you do have NFC turned on?
9th February 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 9

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny3

Thats odd and you do have NFC turned on?

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. And yes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tap to pay google wallet
Previous Thread Next Thread