[Q] Tap to Pay working on 4.4?

Tip us?

Spacemany3k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] Tap to Pay working on 4.4?

Hey guys,

I've flashed dozens of ROMs over the past few months with the hopes of getting tap to pay to work with no luck. I was wondering if anyone else has tap to pay working on a custom ROM, and if you do, what did you do to get it working?

For me, Tap to Pay sets up just fine and is enabled, but when I try to pay for something, I might as well be holding a brick. Nothing happens.

I tried Lonestar's custom Google Wallet app and his instructions to get google wallet tap to pay running on any device, and that doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? I heard that my secure element may be broken. Is there any way for me to test it out? Take care.

Cheers.

benny3
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2254

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemany3k View Post
Hey guys,

I've flashed dozens of ROMs over the past few months with the hopes of getting tap to pay to work with no luck. I was wondering if anyone else has tap to pay working on a custom ROM, and if you do, what did you do to get it working?

For me, Tap to Pay sets up just fine and is enabled, but when I try to pay for something, I might as well be holding a brick. Nothing happens.

I tried Lonestar's custom Google Wallet app and his instructions to get google wallet tap to pay running on any device, and that doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? I heard that my secure element may be broken. Is there any way for me to test it out? Take care.

Cheers.
Thats odd and you do have NFC turned on?

Spacemany3k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
Thats odd and you do have NFC turned on?
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. And yes.
Tags
tap to pay google wallet